What documents do I need to bring with me when I move in? (Germany Student)

Normally, you don’t need to bring along any additional documents except your ID Card when moving in. Tenants outside the EU also need a  valid VISA. 

If you’re not sure whether your payment has been received, bring along the payment slip for your deposit, the service fee, the first month's rent and your ID card/passport.

How did we do?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)