What do I need to bring with me when I move in? (Austria)

Our apartments are fully furnished. However, you should bring your own kitchenware, bed linen, pillows, duvet, towels and personal belongings.


We also offer Starter Kits with basic equipment for your Apartment, which you can purchase from your house management. You can find more information about the Starter Kits here.


If you have any questions about the available inventory, please contact our service team or your house management.


What documents do I need to bring with me to move in?

Normally, you only need to bring your identity card or passport when you move in. Tenants with foreign passports (outside the EU) also need a valid visa.

Could we help you?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)