What is liability insurance and what do I need it for? (Germany Student)

Liability insurance pays for liability damages and thus protects the insured person from losing his or her own assets as a result of a claim. For example, if the policyholder loses the apartment key to the rented apartment, the damage is covered by their liability insurance. The services included vary depending on the insurance company.

You haven't taken out your liability insurance yet?
Get your liability insurance, within a few minutes, with our partner Getsafe now!
Your advantage: The required proof will be send to us directly and the complete processing runs online or by app!

(This is not a binding offer, you can also get your liability insurance with another provider)

    How did we do?

    Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)