(Czech Republic) How can I book an apartment?
You can select and book your apartment directly on our website using our booking tool.
Once you have chosen an apartment, click on 'book now'.
- Register and fill in your details.
- Read the accommodation agreement.
- Sign it.
- At the end of the document, check that you agree with it.
- Pay the upfront payment (service fee).
- The accommodation agreement will be confirmed by us only after receipt of the whole amount.
- The rest of the upfront payment (deposit and the first all-in rent) must be on our bank account no later than 30 days before your accommodation agreement starts.
The accommodation agreement will be confirmed by us after receipt of payment and sent to you by e-mail.
If you do not see an available apartment, we are currently fully booked.
However, there is still a chance that an apartment will become available. So, feel free to check our homepage from time to time.
You have received an error message; have questions about the booking process or other problems with the booking? Please contact our sales team.
Do I need to sign the accommodation agreement?
Yes, you need to sign the accommodation agreement. However, the accommodation agreement is valid once the accommodation agreement is signed from our side and after receipt of the service fee.
Please be aware, the rest of the upfront payment (deposit and the first all-in rent) must be on our bank account no later than 30 days before your accommodation agreement starts.
Which documents must I show?
We need your:
- Proof of matriculation or proof of education
- (Young professionals: Proof of employment)
- Liability Insurance
- ID card/VISA (just during the check-in)
- Inkaso direct debit mandate
How much is the deposit?
The deposit is the amount of the one-month rent. It is a refundable deposit, and you will get it back after you move out.
Are the prices on the website final? Do I have to pay anything else?
The price on the website is your final monthly rent. However, you might have some extra costs depending on your others inhouse spending, for the laundry, for extra cleaning of your studios or others. At the reception you can see what are the extra services which we offer.