Can I change my apartment? (Germany)

A room swap is possible with a notice period of one month to the end of the month, at the earliest one month after moving in.


In order to do this, we first need your original signed letter of termination by post to the following address:

 International Campus GmbH

Blumenstraße 28

80331 München


You can find a template for your termination here.


As soon as we receive the termination, we can book your new apartment. 

As we cannot reserve apartments, we cannot guarantee availability.

Please note that in the case of a room swap, the service fee will apply again for the new contract.


Since a new contract is being issued, the rental periods have to be observed as well.

Could we help you?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)