(Netherlands) Can I only book an apartment as a student?

We welcome you as

  • enrolled student
  • master student
  • PhD student


We offer a campus contract with a minimum period of 12 months. The campus contract states that you must be enrolled as a student in order to lease the apartment. Once you have completed your studies, you must terminate the contract and move out within 3 months, so that the apartment is available for other students. We verify annually that you are still enrolled at an educational institution.

What do you meand by proof of enrolment?

  • A declaration of enrolment from your educational institution
  • Proof of registration at your educational institution

I have not received my proof of enrolment yet, what should I do?

Please contact your educational institution and ask for a (temporary) declaration of enrolment.

Could we help you?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)