Which documents must I show? (Germany Student)

  • A valid copy of your ID card/passport/VISA
  • Enrollment certificate / training confirmation / school certificate / internship contract
  • *Proof of liability insurance

* You haven't taken out your liability insurance yet?
Get your liability insurance, within a few minutes, with our partner Getsafe now!
Your advantage: The required proof will be send to us directly and the complete processing runs online or by app!

(This is not a binding offer, you can also get your liability insurance with another provider.)

    How did we do?

    Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)