(Czech Republic)Can I sub rent my apartment?

It is possible to sub rent, but this must be approved by us in advance.

To do this, you must fill out the sub lodger form and send it to our service team. They will then draw up a personal permission, which will be send directly to your house management and has to be signed by you and your sub lodger.

If you live in a shared studio your sub lodger has to have the same gender.

We do not conclude an accommodation agreement with the sub lodger, so you would have to clarify everything contractually with your sub tenant yourself.

Please note, that in case of a sub tenancy permission a fee of 700 CZK applies.

Could we help you?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)