How do I book an apartment? (Austria)
You can select and book your apartment directly on our website using our booking tool.
Once you have chosen a apartment, click on 'book now'.
- register and fill in your details
- read the tenancy agreement
- Fill out the SEPA and sign it (We need your direct debit authorisation so that we can debit the monthly rent from your account.)
- At the end of the document, check that you agree with it.
- Pay the amounts mentioned (deposit, service fee and first month rent; please note that a bank fee may apply for international transfers.)
The rental contract will be confirmed by us after receipt of payment and sent to you by e-mail.
If you do not see an available apartment, we are currently fully booked.
However, there is still a chance that an apartment will become available. So feel free to check our homepage from time to time.
You have received an error message; have questions about the booking process or other problems with the booking? Please contact our sales team.
Do I need to sign the tenancy agreement?
No, the tenancy agreement is concluded exclusively by paying the first month's rent, deposit and service fee.
Which documents must I show?
We need your:
- Proof of matriculation or proof of education (Young professionals: Proof of employment)
- Liability Insurance
- ID card/VISA
How much is the deposit?
The deposit depends on the category.
Standard: 1100 €
FIZZ+/Double: 1800 €