How can I terminate my apartment’s accommodation agreement through a new lodger? (Prague)

If you want to terminate your contract prematurely, this can be done by a new lodger. (link new lodger). For this purpose, we provide a new lodger form, on which you will find all relevant information about the process.


A template for your termination can be found here.


Still have questions? Simply contact our Customer Service Team directly.


Could we help you?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)